The ocean in me

I am like that helpless ocean on the face of this earth,
Charismatic yet so vulnerable,
Calm yet hiding thousands of storms in me,
Mysterious yet want to reveal everything that the world can't see, 
Trapped but want to librate myself like that tiny bird sitting on the tree...
I am jealous and at the same time mesmerized by that magnanimous sky,
Still yet so moving,
Quiet yet so deafening,
Attractive and tempting..
I yearn to fly,
I yearn to explore,
I yearn to embibe all its colors and soar...
I am surviving but want to feel alive,
I have everything one desires for,
But I still strive for more.. 
The waves of aspirations in me,
Are eager to emerge and touch the sky once again,
And steal those wandering clouds and hide them somewhere deep within...
Yes, I am the ocean I am the sea,
Who yearns nothing more but to be free...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have We Become Productive Machines? The Battle of Productivity and Mental Well-being

Breaking the Chains: Unraveling the Ties Between Mental Illness and Substance Use for a Healthier Future

Embracing the Odyssey: Revel in Your Journey, Celebrate Your Triumphs