Make mental health your priority

Mental health, especially in the current times is getting highly jeopardized and pandemic fear, uncertain future and  social isolation are not making things any better.. At the beginning of the pandemic my mental health was going for a toss, making it difficult for me to concentrate on my family, work or anything else..But as the pandemic progressed, I took hold of myself and my thoughts and started giving priority to my mental health.. sometimes the solutions are as simple as relaxing or being in the nature but we are so busy analyzing our circumstances that we tend to overlook them..
 Here are some of the tips which have helped me during these times and I hope they will help you too :)

1️⃣ Practicing mindfulness and yoga - I can't stress this enough.. it has helped me tremendously and can do wonders for improving your mood.

2️⃣ Being in nature - I started doing this more often during pandemic with occasional hikes and running my 1st 5k.. it helped me to be more positive while appreciating the outdoors 

3️⃣ Exercising - try some low to medium intensity strength and cardio workouts to raise your 'feel good' hormone levels 

4️⃣ Nurturing relationships and connecting with loved ones - I am so thankful that in today's day and age we have the bliss of connecting virtually with friends and family.. and there are no better times than these for connecting with them and appreciating their presence in our lives

5️⃣ Practicing Gratitude - instead of thinking 'I am so so stuck' I started feeling thankful that I have a job and a roof over my head.. and also I have the privilege of working from home and be safe

6️⃣ Relaxing- I learned to relax and slow down during last year while staying at home..It is such a great tool to improve your mood

Do try some of these tips, coz nothing is more important than your mental health so take good care of it 🤗 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have We Become Productive Machines? The Battle of Productivity and Mental Well-being

Breaking the Chains: Unraveling the Ties Between Mental Illness and Substance Use for a Healthier Future

Embracing the Odyssey: Revel in Your Journey, Celebrate Your Triumphs