Goal setting in life

 Setting a vision and goals to achieve that vision in life is important.. if you have a solid foundation and a plan, possibilities are endless

🔹 Have a long term vision in life - it should be solely yours, and not influenced by others or to please others. For example, my vision in life is to contribute towards reducing mental illness stigma and teach people the significance of mental health
🔹 Have medium term goals focused towards achieving your vision - where do you visualize yourself in the next few years in terms of moving towards your vision. For me, I want to be a better communicator, writer and influencer so that I can convey the right information, knowledge and ideas to empower as many people as I possibly can (i.e acquire the right tools for my vision)
🔹 Have short term goals which move you (however slow or fast it maybe) everyday towards achieving your vision. For me, it's working in the area of mental health as a public health professional, collaborating with equally passionate individuals and organizations, sharing my ideas and knowledge on my blog with people, and improving my communication and writing skills everyday so that I can achieve my vision slowly but surely...
Do you have your vision and goals in place?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have We Become Productive Machines? The Battle of Productivity and Mental Well-being

Breaking the Chains: Unraveling the Ties Between Mental Illness and Substance Use for a Healthier Future

Embracing the Odyssey: Revel in Your Journey, Celebrate Your Triumphs